[Opensim-dev] No more inventory downloads -- yey! (Re: pruning reference servers in core)

Gustavo Alberto Navarro Bilbao alberto.navarro.bilbao at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:06:00 UTC 2009

Tested in 213.172.38.61:9000 - 3000,3000, it works really fine. Better than
the option with 0.6.6.239a1 than we have in 213.172.38.61:9300 - 6000,6000,
because it do not present the problem than the users using hypegrid only get
a message than they can't acces because thay can't be identified (the
opensim.ini, and the config-include folder, are the same).

Thks and best regards.

Albert