[Opensim-dev] Texture UUID in XML File

Stephen Carroll carroll.steve.p at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:20:31 UTC 2009

Thanks for all of the ideas everyone. I will look into libOMV to see if it
can help us. Some of the members on this project are Graduate Compter
Science students (including myself since I got the task of implementing
this). So hopefully we can work with the code without too much hassle. If we
have any more questions, we'll be sure to ask.
-- Steve