[Opensim-dev] Texture UUID in XML File

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:08:04 UTC 2009

Steve,

It sounds as if you probably are planning to reload a saved object after the
fact of modification. In that event, you wont need to modify the texture in
the asset database, nor muck about with databases and their tables.

Sounds like a pretty interesting project :) but as Teravus says, you will
likely have to use libOMV (http://openmetaverse.org) to decode the texture
entry in the xml file.

You will need someone who is a fairly proficient coder to work with this
library - all the details such a person will need can be found at the site
referenced above.

If there is any way in which I might further assist you, please feel free to
give me a shout.

Cheers!

James/Hiro Protagonist

http://osgrid.org