[Opensim-dev] Request for feedback: 0.6.5 Release Candidate Prospects

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 03:05:55 UTC 2009

the j2k cache files do have their own subfolder, but the files should be
pretty tiny but for every texture in your region you will have the decoded
information.. these are very necessary at this point.  you can safely purge
this folder every update and then run predecode-j2k on the console to
rebuild them before anyone logs in saving the 1st login from slow load
times.

Neb

Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org