[Opensim-dev] Request for feedback: 0.6.5 Release Candidate Prospects

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Sat Apr 25 02:59:50 UTC 2009

I think those j2k cache files are somewhat necessary - perhaps we can get those moved into a special subfolder so they don't clog up your bin directory, alternatively we could move them into our caching subsystem where assets go so they are part of a virtual file system.

That being said, if there are no other major outstanding issues, it is probably a good time to tag 0.6.5; since there are a number of .NET 3.0 features I would like to begin utilizing (like lambda functions, etc). (This is assuming that Mono 1.9 is now the defacto standard with Ubuntu/etc, or that 1.2.X supports these.)

Adam