[Opensim-dev] Development models (was Re: The essence of "grid")

Ideia Boa ideiaboa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:16:23 UTC 2009

If we want to watch the birth of a so-called Web 3D, welcome Diva and
welcome Hypergrid.
If we want to have a clone of SL, but with the option of different
grids, welcome all development aid, including Hypergrid, as this is also
a dream of LL.
But if we only want to have a bad clone of the SL in standalone, we can
stop the development now, nothing more is needed to have a game for some
hours.

For me I support and I want to watch the birth of the Web 3D, I already
attended the birth of the web, even before that, I work with some BBSs,
then I went to the web 2, and I do not want to lose the opportunity and
maybe I am not the onlyone, from the inside wanting to attend the birth
of the future Web

Ideia Boa