[Opensim-dev] Development models

Alan M Webb alan_webb at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 17 18:11:28 UTC 2009

Justin

Aside from the obvious benefit of plausible deniability I'm intrigued to
know what the benefit of keeping a development model "oral only" is? I
know you've said "flexibility" but in this context isn't a primary goal of
a development process to limit flexibility in a sensible way? Something
that is not written down is hearsay, and leaves us with a development
methodology that is an emergent property of behavior over time; which
leaves everyone free to interpret it as they will.

Best regards
Alan
T.J. Watson Research Center, Hawthorne, NY
1-914-784-7286
alan_webb at us.ibm.com