[Opensim-dev] The essence of "grid"

Ideia Boa ideiaboa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:48:23 UTC 2009

I think the big confusion is that most posts are referring to USERS and
safety is not the topic.
I suppose what is at stake is how to interconnect grids and regions in a
safe or not and nothing is related to the USERS.
Please correct me if I am wrong in my way of seeing "The essence of grid"

Ideia Boa