[Opensim-dev] The essence of "grid"

Ideia Boa ideiaboa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:16:52 UTC 2009

Finally someone to explain in brief what is "trust domain" and is
precisely what we need. We need to create something that the grids and
regions connected by hypergrid can behave as "trust domain"
Cristina got 100000% of reason in your security considerations for links
between grids and regions.
Melanie, thanks for the help given by your post.

Ideia Boa