[Opensim-dev] The essence of "grid"

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Thu Apr 16 18:12:27 UTC 2009

In the future, the avatar and his inventory will be independent of
the grid. This is already almost a reality.

To address another post, a "trust domain" doesn't imply that the
visitor trusts it. It merely means that all regions within it trust
each other. Like the servers that make up a web application.

Melanie