[Opensim-dev] The essence of "grid"

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 15 22:01:07 UTC 2009

You have completely lost me.

OSGrid uses the OpenSim UserServer for its "trust domain", as do all other OpenSim grids.

Perhaps you need to change your semantics or argument a bit as there is nothing different about OSGrid then any of the other OpenSim grids.

If you could perhaps make your debate a bit more focused on OpenSim grids in general, then maybe we can figure out how to accomodate your thought processes.

Charles