[Opensim-dev] Request for feedback: 0.6.5 Release Candidate 1 Prospects

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 02:32:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Stefan Andersson <stefan at tribalmedia.se> wrote:
> Esteemed Testers and Developers,
>
> As you may know, the current lean release cycle handling defines "testers
> and developers" as "anybody feeding off trunk" so if that's you, I have a
> favour to ask;
>
> it's time to gather round and try to nail down a good candidate revision for
> 0.6.5. Ideally, it should
> * Be (subjectively) as stable as the last version (0.6.4-post-fixes)
> * Be reasonably close to head (not more than two weeks off, I'd say)
> and
> * Be reasonably well tested (in a pragmatic sense)

ive had a fatal error on the last few revisions quoting from my log file
"Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or
assembly 'file:///C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My
Documents\vcc\opensim\trunk\bin\OpenSim.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its
dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"
and .the file in question does not exist in the compiled tree
(complete log file and a funky error in the compile run available on request)
--
Robert L Martin
note using VS2008 on XP sp2 32