[Opensim-dev] Request for feedback: 0.6.5 Release Candidate 1 Prospects

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Apr 15 01:28:31 UTC 2009

Esteemed Testers and Developers,

As you may know, the current lean release cycle handling defines "testers and developers" as "anybody feeding off trunk" so if that's you, I have a favour to ask;

it's time to gather round and try to nail down a good candidate revision for 0.6.5. Ideally, it should

* Be (subjectively) as stable as the last version (0.6.4-post-fixes)

* Be reasonably close to head (not more than two weeks off, I'd say)

and

* Be reasonably well tested (in a pragmatic sense)

If you do have a revision that you feel particularly fond of, please speak up.

With that, I leave the floor open.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB