[Opensim-dev] Supplying IScene instead of Scene for the future region modules mechanism

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Apr 14 18:32:48 UTC 2009

I'm not happy with supplying IScene. It would basically curtail the
functionality of region modules to what core believes should be
possible, and will lead to ugly upcasting "(Scene)IScene" that the
code is already rife with.
So, I'm not seeing that as a good idea at all, it limits things too
much.

Melanie