[Opensim-dev] Backports Testing Request

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Thu Apr 9 08:14:42 UTC 2009

How should we do this? What is a reasonable approach to a valid request like this?

Would a feasible route be to say "unless somebody says 'no', fixes go in by {date}" or something like that, I guess implying that "if you're serious about using opensim, you better help me test this".

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB