[Opensim-dev] Legal Issues was RFC Profiles

Mystical Demina MysticalDemina at xrgrid.com
Sat Apr 4 04:34:03 UTC 2009

Another thought I had is the creator of the item can add a note card to the
contents of a prim that has a specific name like “_License”.  Then only
allow the creator of this note card to remove it.  The creator of the prim
and the creator of the note card would be the same creator name.  Any
attempts by anyone else to remove it would be ignored.  If this prim is
given to someone else, even if the object is full perms, the new owner will
not be able to remove this note card.

But not sure how much this will really do since anything that is modify or
full perms can be copied and a new item made with a new creator except for
no mod scripts.

Kevin Tweedy

IRC: Mystical

  _____