[Opensim-dev] Mono considered harmful

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Sat Apr 4 03:36:58 UTC 2009

Since this discussion is raised every 6 months without fail, I present:

http://www.adamfrisby.com/blog/2008/08/opensim-c-standards-patents-and-you/

Written the last time this came up.

Short answer:
* ECMA standardisation forbids MS from suing implementers.
* C# and its standard library are ECMA standards.

Adam