[Opensim-dev] This will NEVER go away

Thom King thomking at operamail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:40:31 UTC 2009

NO, this will NEVER "go away"!

I spent all of yesterday with the FBI and my lawyers to make sure that the criminals responsible will be hunted down, convicted, sent to prison and that they will pay for the financial damages they inflicted.

The deliberate inclusion of intentionally malicious timebomb code attacks are a violation of federal law in the US, a violation of National law thruout Europe, and a violation of International law in every country in the western hemisphere and most of Asia.  The Type or cost of the software is legally irrelevant - the malicious code is a crime, the knowing intentional distribution is a crime.  Claiming the murder victum should have stayed home is no defence - murder is a crime.

Also - the developers who created or knowingly allowed the deliberately malicious timebomb code attack designed to disrupt systems to be included - must be expelled from the OpenSim community in TOTAL DISHONOR AND DISGRACE.  They have destroyed the credibility of OpenSim and damaged the reputation of Open Source projects in general.
Those criminal developers are dishonest, unethical, totally unprofessional, completely disgusting Assholes.