[Opensim-dev] WG: Legal Issues was RFC Profiles

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:05:58 UTC 2009

Actually Mike,
I am going to have to agree with you 100% on this. I think that from a
purely architectural standpoint, the ideal is to have as much of all
functionality in modules as possible :D

That said, I think it will be next to impossible not to keep the source for
some of these modules in the source tree if we hope to be able to deliver a
base set of features via a single invocation of svn/tortoise.

So while architecturally it makes all the sense in the world to keep such
functionality out of core in the strict sense, such discussions (and their
potential implementations) are IMHO, definitely appropriate fodder for
discussion here.

Cheers!
James

http://osgrid.org