[Opensim-dev] Local assets in Grid mode

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sat Sep 13 20:20:15 UTC 2008

You're talking about standalone. I'm not even planning to do
anything about that. But you know I would eventually like to remove
that as a mode as well. Right now it's "local assets in grid mode".
That is a configuration that is not "out of the box", it takes
manual configuring. You need to do a full grid mode setup. So, it's
not out 90% case (standalone, SQLite) that is affected, but the grid
mode + local assets configuration.

Melanie