[Opensim-dev] Place for osFoo functions that only work with certain languages

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:20:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Sean Dague <sdague at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anything special we want to do if we make a standard library
> call that can't work in LSL, because it needs complex types?

Currently the compiler generates some boilerplate code when it
converts LSL to C# for compilation. This code pulls in the assemblies
containing the llFunctions(), osFunctions(), etc.

Library functions using complex datatypes can be defined in a
different class/assembly/module (whatever) that is only pulled in if
that particular scripting language supports said complex datatype.

How does that sound?

Mike