[Opensim-dev] Script engine base functional merge - Dot Net Engine

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:31:05 UTC 2008

IMHO neither scripting engines is ready for any real usage, personally  i
dont think it matters what engine is the default, as long as the change over
is seamless, which if we depricated Xengine today, it would  not be. There
needs to be alot of work done before anything is depricated, but honest,
neither Script engine is worth much currently, neither is anywhere near
production level, in my eyes scripting is probably the least stable and
least functioning aspect of OpenSIM at this point, Neither is sutiable.

Neb