[Opensim-dev] Status of Messaging

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:51:56 UTC 2008

Hi Jake,

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Jake Thompson <jake at jakethompson.com> wrote:
> I work quite a lot with messaging in my job and have some pretty deep
> experience with XMPP.  So I am wondering what the status of messaging is
> currently?  What are the end goals? And finally where might I be able to
> help out?

You could probably start poking around yourself and seeing if there
are any improvements you'd like to make.

As for the current direction, in addition to this mailing list, you
should drop in to our IRC channel[1] and hang out for a while, see
what people would be interested in.

Hope that helps,
Mike

[1] irc.freenode.net, #opensim and #opensim-dev