[Opensim-dev] Restructuring test directories

Sean Dague sdague at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 20:46:49 UTC 2008

Melanie wrote:
> I don't know of a "exlude_dir" option
> so instead if being a single dir and recurse true, it will be loads
> of dirs specified for the larger subprojects. It does tend to make
> that stuff quite unwieldy, methinks.
> Why not leave them in a parallel structure as they are now?

Because having dll names not match directories causes confusion.  We've
been trying to move to a state where dll == namespace == dir.  Making
this match that would be about 10 extra lines in prebuild, it really
isn't that onnerous, and would make the tree make more sense.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague / Neas Bade
sdague at gmail.com