[Opensim-dev] 0.5.9 Problems: Linking prims via libomv

Shack Dougall shack at liferain.com
Wed Sep 3 21:46:11 UTC 2008

Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> Shack, did you file a jira report on this?

OpenSim uses mantis, not jira.  At least, that's what I've seen.  No, I
haven't filed a bug report yet.  I was trying to get a feel for whether
it was a known thing or not.  And I wanted to get some guidance about
what should be in the report.

For example, I have screenshots and console output that illustrate parts
of the issue.  And I also wanted to know if having my program to use for
testing would be useful or not.  I haven't used mantis before and I'm
not sure if I can make several uploads of images and attach them to the
report or if it would be better to zip everything up.   And I was
wondering what the character limit is on the report fields in mantis.
Or maybe it would be easier to document everything in a blog post and
link to the blog post in the bug report.

LOL, ATM I'm just physically exhausted from endlessly running things
over and over and having them continuously fail. :-)