[Opensim-dev] 0.5.9 Problems: Linking prims via libomv

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 21:04:16 UTC 2008

No need to use bot-based hacks in OpenSim, but there is still a need
to use bot-based hacks in SL (at least until they make an avatar's
inventory available from their inventory servers via some web
service).  I'm assuming that there's a stronger case for
cross-platform capability than for it to be limited to a (particularly
easy-to-interface-with) derivative.

(More's the pity. :/)

Shack, did you file a jira report on this?

-Kyle H