[Opensim-dev] OSGrid <-> UCIGrid

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:47:52 UTC 2008

Ok I couldn't resist and had to try it. The initial teleport went smoothly,
but I was logged out several times while editing my prim and trying to
compile a llSetText() script. Also I was logged out while in a conversation
there. On my final attempt I was able to teleport there and back to OSGrid
successfully.
An interesting experiment. Congratulations to Diva and her team on their
accomplishment! :)