[Opensim-dev] OSGrid <-> UCIGrid

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:31:52 UTC 2008

I have a question or two about this too Diva :D

First one is, can this be used to 'map' to the linden grid?

Second is, does one need to get a region on the originating grid and
'dedicate it' to the link? does it require an actual running copy of opensim
on the 'gateway' region? (thinking in terms of resource overhead here)

Thanks for this killer work!

Cheers
James

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Charles Krinke <cfk at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Thats really cool, Crista. I will try this.
>
> Question: "Is this something we want to publicize far and wide, or should
> it be a quiet test for a while?"
>
> Charles

The wind
scours the earth for prayers