[Opensim-dev] negative scale and negative position

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 4 16:15:04 UTC 2008

We have found a few prims that have negative ScaleX, ScaleY, ScaleZ such as -2e+09 and negative GroupPositionX, Y or Z such as -2 on OSGrid and these are griefer prims. I suspect they were created with llSetPrimitiveParam and would like to suggest we put a trap for negative scale or negative position values in our LSL subroutine to preclude setting a scale X,Y,Z or a position X,Y,Z to less then zero.

I wonder if anyone has any angst about that?

Charles