[Opensim-dev] Strange behavious with OpenSim.exe in grid mode :((

Ursula MATOVA ursula.matova at klintcentral.net
Fri Oct 3 12:09:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have upgraded my OpenSim server from SVN.6142 to SVN.6598 ( using the
same MySQL database ) ...
Everything works great except the fact that the OpenSim.exe randomly
crash ( only when no user connected ).
I have tried to play with the mysql parameter "wait_timeout" but without
any success.
I think I have checked all parameters and I never encounter that before.

FYI, I'm running another OpenSim, but SVN.6575 on another server ( only
1 region in grid mode ) and this never occurs.

Any idea ?

- I'll make a test with a "fresh database" tonight on this week end. ((
in case of a database corruption )),
- I cannot post any logs, because there are really no entry in logs. (
enevn in Debug mode ).

Thanks in Advance,
Ursula.