[Opensim-dev] OpenSim Load Test results

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu May 15 11:28:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 08:05:16PM -0400, Frisby, Adam wrote:
> For your perusal:
>
> * 18 avatars in the region
> * Using JetBrain's dotTrace configured in sampling mode using Thread
> time.
>
> Server processor usage did not exceed 8%. Windows 2003, Quad Xeon
> server, 2GB ram.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

How many primitives?  How many active scripts?  What kind of actions
were the avatars doing?  How much building?

For the walking around and talking case, we definitely do well right
now.  Building and scripting in the environment is what slows us down.
Plus, after 5k prims even the walking around collisions end up taking up
bigger and bigger chunks.

    -Sean