[Opensim-dev] Need Implementation of llGiveInventory !

Ezekiel Zabelin ezekiel at daelindor.com
Thu May 15 09:29:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

could someone from the core team kindly implement the 'llGiveInventory'
function ?

Unfortunately, I am only a part-time programmer myself and won't ever find
the time to identify the parts in OpenSim that need to be connected to make
this work. (this is not a programming issue but a documentation issue - I
gave up after a couple of hours of reading into the code).

With this function working, I could easily build a PHP-based payment
solution for open grids (and publish it on www.opensimulator.org , of
course).
Why bother ? - Because there are 20+ grids up and running that want to offer
alternatives to SL.With a functional solution for the sale of virtual items,
people may start to move their virtual businesses out of SL.

Thx in advance.

Ezekiel
Promote your opensim locations at www.yosims.com