[Opensim-dev] Proposal for using OpenID in OpenSim

Ryan McDougall ryan at 3di.jp
Fri Mar 28 01:37:25 UTC 2008

How do you see that fitting in with the PDF on the wiki? Can you add
commentary there, so I can compare the viewpoints?

I have to admit my OpenID n00bishness and need for education on the
matter.

Cheers,

--
Software Engineer
http://www.3di.jp

The opinions expressed herein represent those of the individual, and do
not constitute company policy unless expressly stated.