[Opensim-dev] Packet Handling Progress

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 18 14:36:24 UTC 2008

Moving forward, I look through the libsecondlife packet handling code with attention to the message_template.txt file. This is the file where all the packets are defined that the sim needs to process and return to the client.

I believe we have implemented 150 or so of the 450 or so defined. I would like to encourage a few folks to look at libsecondlife where these various packets are defined and see if they can work out how to flesh them out from the sim viewpoint to help us move along.

Charles