[Opensim-dev] On Patches and Mantis

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 7 18:23:28 UTC 2008

My suggestion on patches is that we make that part of the release process and assign any to me that should be applied. I will bird dog the Mantisi and communicate with the submitters.

I have been trying to do this for some time. The only time I have not has been patches that outside of the code that I have studied. Ahzz patches to scene come to mind. Those, I needed to back off from so as to not have the magic falling out through all the little holes in the bottom of the computer.

Charles