[Opensim-dev] Thoughts....

Todd Adams ta2025 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:33:15 UTC 2008

they would do it or risk being booted from the scenerio.  Being banned for
bringing in illegal items enough times would usually deter people from
continuing the practice.  Thats just one way.  Items for  sale are generally
registered through some web system like SLX or Onrez.  These sites can put
it into categories for you.  It still doesnt take star trek technology to
pull it off.