[Opensim-dev] Thoughts....

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:55:41 UTC 2008

> Sort of, yes.  Though that little issue would be relatively well taken
> care of with the idea of a setting in OpenSim.ini which allows the owner
> of a grid to toggle whether assets are stored server side or elsewhere.
> Charles and I had discussed that the other day on this list.

I must say I am also a bit confused, where did you read and what makes you
think that assets will be stored anywhere else beside server side at this
point??  perhaps i have missed something, but right now the clients do not
support client side asset storage, i do not recall anyone even talking about
this option.