[Opensim-dev] Thoughts....

Terry Ford terry at trades.net
Mon Mar 3 03:01:48 UTC 2008

Hi Burnman,
I can see where your concern is coming from and I agree that content
creators will indeed need some sort of protection.. maybe encryption of
the data when uploaded to the client inventory would be a possibility.
I understand that there is still a risk involved where an individual
might be able to crack this encryption, but this would not be possible
for the average user and therefore could offer a very good degree of
security for your content.
Even now, there are  people who can steal your content in SL although it
is very difficult and therefore the average user can't do it.

just my thoughts.....
-Terry