[Opensim-dev] Implementing the balance of the LSL functions

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:44:44 UTC 2008

I've heard these requests recently from other sources as well as this
mailing list.  Although it really isn't our job to handhold people, I
think it would be help to have more overview information than it seems
currently exists.  So if nobody else gets to it first, I'll look at
putting something together on the wiki later this week (probably
Friday).  This will probably be more of an initial skeleton than a full
blown guide, and parts will be from from my perspective as a
MonoDevelop/SharpDevelop/Linux/Ubuntu/nant user so additional material
from other people will be very welcome.  And of course, I know some
areas of the code considerably better than others.

Of particular difficulty is the fact that OpenSim is still evolving
considerably, particularly in the specific area of where scripting
functions should be implemented.  So any hacking guide may have to be
updated almost immediately after it's written.

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com