[Opensim-dev] RemoteAdmin Executable

Garth FairChang garth at fairchang.com
Fri Jun 27 18:24:56 UTC 2008

Hi

Great work on the remoteadmin.php. I wrote a couple of pages using it
yesterday. The .exe works well too.

Some problems at the OpenSim end.

admin_restart will restart the sim but leaves it in either a state where
crossing the border into it will place you at 128,128,128 and frozen, or
the sim will show as up in the database but you can't enter it and it
shows as not up inworld (like a Second Life sim that is down).

Also admin_shutdown is great but would be better if it restarted after
the shutdown as you still have to access the server to do that.

Using Windows 2003 servers with MySQL database in grid mode and SVN
build r5233. Found the same on r5112

Please can someone reply with a link to Mantis. I will be happy to bug
report there if I can find it :)

Garth FairChang