[Opensim-dev] A software to connect its own region and TP in from locally...

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:51:45 UTC 2008

Olish,

    I think the problem is that some older hardware will never be able to
support it regardless of the changes we make, some older routers just dont
handle UDP and port forwarding well, most residential routers and ISPs were
not designed to host Enterprise level applications.  The easy answer to the
solution is aquire a new router, most new routers are more than capable of
hosting OpenSIM regions from ones home and broadband connections.

Nebadon