[Opensim-dev] Voice Support

Dezso Zoltan dezso.zoltan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 01:43:24 UTC 2008

Hi, Terry,

My name is Zaki and just recently started working on the VoIP support
for OpenSim.

Thanks for the link, it is definitely worth a look. At the moment,
there already is an ongoing development that uses the asterisk
implementation with a python wrapper and a custom opensim plugin that
now more or less work in a intra-region voice chat setup; I'm
currently looking to extend that.

In any case, I'll take a look at the docs on the freeswitch wiki to
see if it can be used as a backend. If anyone has used it before,
please feel free to comment too.

Zaki