[Opensim-dev] Two sets of LSL function implementation files.

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 9 21:16:18 UTC 2008

And this would be reasonable and would not bother me nearly as much as two identical copies of things like this and there are dozens, perhaps more then a hundred at this point.

        //This next group are vector operations involving squaring and square root. ckrinke
        public double llVecMag(LSL_Types.Vector3 v)
        {
            m_host.AddScriptLPS(1);
            return LSL_Types.Vector3.Mag(v);
        }