[Opensim-dev] LSL compiler switched on as default

jon cundill jcundill at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:35:23 UTC 2008

Quick question

Have the sources from which lsl.parser.cs and lsl.lexer.cs are
generated been checked into SVN and integrated into the OpenSim build
process? Am I just looking in the wrong places for them.

If this parser is to be the standard then I think we should need to be
able build it from scratch in order to maintain it - fix tokenizing or
parsing bugs, extend it, etc.

Regards

jonc