[Opensim-dev] LSL compiler switched on as default

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:09:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'd like the LSL compiler I've written to be used by default.

With the help of Nebadon, we've tested a set of scripts and fixed any
problems right away. Most of the problems were actually scripts which
were non-LSL compliant.

I'm attaching a patch to enable the compiler if you're using the
DotNetEngine (find the patch in this message in the archives[1]).

If you are using the XEngine, the compiler can be easily turned on by
setting the "UseNewCompiler" flag to "true" in the XEngine section of
OpenSim.ini.

To minimize headaches when the compiler goes live, please do some
testing with your scripts ASAP and report back any problems either here
or in Mantis[2].

Thank you!
Mike

[1] https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/opensim-dev/2008-July/thread.html