[Opensim-dev] Grid Mode - Inventory Server

Rohan Peters petersro at trioptimum.com.au
Thu Jul 17 23:52:08 UTC 2008

Hey Terry,
Is it possable you could walk me through what you did to get it
running, i cannot get the grid started completely on mysql, with out
either an error here & there, and my worst case, a breakage, where i
have gotten all the pieces ;-),

BTW, ive had a look at mantis, what needs a hand lent too, as this is all aok