[Opensim-dev] Lively

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 15 16:31:20 UTC 2008

To torture the analogy a little bit. It seems to me that as we look forward, the appearance & clothes at least of an avatar probably should evolve to be carried along with the avatar much like people traverse airports and carry their clothes along with them.

It could also be argued that a certain subset of attachments could be arguably carried on airplanes that traverse different countries or cities (aka grids or standalone sims). But also argued that not all attachments are appropriate to carry on an airplane (aka teleport).

Just a couple of thoughts to try to help the conversation along.

Charles