[Opensim-dev] r5374 - trunk/bin

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Jul 8 12:11:10 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 09:17:23PM -0700, Charles Krinke wrote:
> Well, shall I remove it for now? This is apparently a Melanie deal
> where she says she is mentoring Vytek and wanted this binary in right
> away.
>
> I waited all weekend and then added it based on comments.
>
> I agree with you sdague, its just that we seem to have this whole
> hurry up deal with Melanie going on right now.

No need to remove, we just need to make sure that everything in bin is
well documented.  After finding a GPL based lib in one of the branches
in the past (which we promptly removed), I watch bin/ like a hawk
now. :)

Just make sure we've got URLs and License in ThirdPartyLicenses.  Also,
it's probably appropriate if proposals for new bin/ items hit the
mailing list.  Mantis issues only get a small amount of the visibility
as items that show up here.

    -Sean