[Opensim-dev] r5334 - in trunk: . OpenSim/Region/ScriptEngine/DotNetEngine/Compiler/LSL bin

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 01:33:21 UTC 2008

Hi Sean,

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:36:38 -0400
Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 09:02:19AM +0000, joha1 at opensimulator.org
> wrote:
> > Author: joha1
> --- SNIP ---
> >    trunk/bin/Tools.dll
>
> What's the origin of this Tools binary?  And what license is it under?
> I didn't see anything added to 3rd party licenses for it.

We have received express permission from the author via email:

"There is no problem with using the code in any way you like, as long as
somewhere you say that that is what you have done (in the source for
example)."

So, I'm not sure what would be required from the OpenSim point of view.
Could you specify? Would a note in ThirdPartyLicenses/ stating the
above be sufficient?

Thanks,
Mike