[Opensim-dev] The beginnings of an OpenSim hacking guide

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 5 02:25:20 UTC 2008

Okay, in response to various requests, I have written/linked together
the very beginnings of a coherent OpenSim hacking guide at

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Hacking_OpenSim_for_fun_and_profit

Quite frankly, I don't think this is my best work - probably the only
interesting part is the code overview (and that's pretty thin at the
moment).  However, please feel free to fill it out or suggest the topics
of greatest interest to add to it - in particular improving the
laughably basic development environment setup sections would be good if
people do think that kind of stuff is helpful.

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey